Start where you are, with what you have, do what you can!William Curtis, MD
Exercise is vital for health, energy, and long term quality of life. This episode dives deep into all things related to the value of regular exercise in daily life.
- Endurance training Setbacks
- Excuses and Lies we tell ourselves about exercise
- Universal Positive benefits
- Specific health benefits (BP, Diabetes, weight loss, sex drive)
- Improving hormone balance
- Yes it works for Fibromyalgia
- David Goggins 250 mile race
- Are you hurt or are you injured?
- Role of inflammation in repair and recovery
- Are ice baths beneficial?
- Exercise patterns and regimens
If you are enjoying our content, please leave a comment or better yet, sign up for our weekly newsletter and never miss an episode!!!