Ren·ais·sance man: NOUN
a person with many talents or areas of knowledge.
In this episode we sat down for an interview with a true modern day renaissance man. Our guest is Josh Jabin, Chief Operation Officer for the Travis Manion Foundation, which has become one of the most impactful Veteran Service Organizations in the United States.
- What is a renaissance man or woman?
- Josh Jabin’s background
- Specialization vs. being well rounded
- Acceptance and choice to attend the United States Naval Academy
- Career journey from consultant to non-profit organization
- Military culture of diversity and hardship
- Self-discovery of your strengths and character traits
- Reinventing yourself
- Imposing your will on any situation
- 24 character strengths – Values in Action survey
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….