“Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.”Fernando Flores
In this Episode Lt Col Story and Dr. William Curtis explore human potential. This insightful discussion explores the value of finding your potential, examining those abilities, unlocking and pursuing your life fully.
This was a wide ranging discussion with many pearls on self-reflection, leadership, group potential and overcoming obstacles.
- Definition of human potential
- Individuals vs Group Potential
- Failures and shortcomings
- Props to Sebastian Giraldo Elite level coach
- Evaluating and Reflecting on individual talents
- Diffusing conflict Dealing with A-holes
- Leadership tips, group dynamics, high complexity tasks
- Developing strengths vs weaknesses
- Matrix of aptitude vs effort
- What holds people back?
- Maslow’s hierarchy of Needs
- Props for Stoic Philosophy
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….