You better learn it fast, you better learn it young…
Cause ‘someday’ never comes….
–John Fogerty CCR
This insightful chat features Dr. Curtis and Dr. Ron Guevara.
Dr. Guevara has 20 + years of history as a Family doctor. He has a wealth of practical experience counseling his patients on lifestyle changes that make the most difference in health.
As we have discussed on the WFO Life Podcast numerous times, having good health is a prerequisite for accomplishing big things in life.
Want to master self, master craft and accomplish any mission?
Good health is essential!!!
We hope you enjoy this conversation. Please feel free to comment, share, ask questions, and give Dr. Guevara your feedback.
- Introduction to Dr. Guevara
- How Real Health Occurs
- Excuses that limit health
- David Goggins (More examples from his life)
- How little changes matter most
- Do what you can, where you are, with what you have
- Examples of healthy activities
- Advice for those struggling with lifestyle change
- Living life WFO
- Fighting for Better health, closing thoughts
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….