The body knows how to heal itself, all it needs is the proper nutrients!John Sullivan, DC
This powerful interview features Dr. Curtis and Dr. John Sullivan is the second installment in our WFO Health series, where we cover specific health topics and explore ways to boost health, energy, and vitality.
This was a fun and entertaining interview.
This chat has something for everyone and especially anyone striving to maximize health, improve energy, and prevent disease.
We hope listening to this special, passionate conversation spurs you to think, question, and broaden your view of health and nutrition.
- Introductions why health matters for WFO Life
- Be a better, “consumer” of health
- Low thyroid function diagnosis (or misdiagnosis)
- Heart and vascular function
- Differences in male vs. female diagnosis
- Depression can be normal
- Thyroid disorder misdiagnosis
- Importance of gut health and microbiome
- Thyroid problems can cause seemingly unrelated inflammatory ailments
- The differences in quality supplements
- Book recommendation: A Mind of Your Own by Dr. Kelly Brogan, M.D.
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….