It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.Bruce Lee
In this episode your hosts reflect on an article written by best selling author, Tim Ferriss. In the recent article entitled, “Finding that one Decision that removes 100 Decisions (or Why I am not reading any new books from 2020),” we discuss the strong value of focusing on what matters most in life.
Busyness and distractions rule the modern world. The wise man seeks to curb these influences and focus efforts on refined and focused behaviors.
Staying on point, maintaining focus and building margin in life enough to get the big picture are just a few of the keys discussed in this post.
- Reflections on past 24 episodes
- Favorite Episodes for Lt Col Story Amy Acuff Interview & You Can Go Pro
- Favorite Episodes For Dr. Curtis Sebastian Giraldo: Elite Athlete Development & Dr John Sullivan Interview
- Tim Ferriss Article
- Commanders intent
- Everybody has distractions
- Tactics for sorting through complexity and distractions
- Simplifying life
- Focus on what matters
We hope you enjoy this episode!
As always, leave a comment below! We would love your feedback, suggestions, questions, or subject matter ideas….