There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.Homer — The Odyssey
I have been promising this important podcast covering the value of sleep.
Without sleep we lack the energy, clarity, and creativity to truly thrive and excel in life.
Do you lack energy or struggle with low libido, unbalanced hormones, weight gain, poor mental focus or memory problems???
Are you an aspiring athlete wanting to make performance gains or minimize injury?
This episode is for you!
- Introduction to Sleep and the 3 legged stool of health
- Health Risks of Sleeping less than 7-9 hrs nightly
- Why Melatonin isn’t going to keep you asleep
- Caffeine and alcohol
- Sleep Pressure
- How Sleep affects weight gain, diabetes, memory and more
- How Sleep affects mood, depression, and learning
- Why you probably have poor sleep and not ADD
- Athletes, injuries, and maximizing human performance
- How Sleep affects work productivity and safety
- Natural methods for insomnia
- Closing thoughts and clinical anecdotes
Special thanks to Brandon Black with Computer Pro for saving this episode!!!
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….