That what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger….Random Ancient Warrior
Do you avoid pain or strain?
Do you sometimes do something hard, just to see if you can do it?
In this Episode Lt Col Story and Dr. William Curtis explore the role of obstacles and crucible experiences in life.
This wide ranging conversation explores the value of embracing challenges, enduring hardships, and refining habits.
- Lent Plans & Beer Fast Goals
- Introduction to crucible experiences
- Basic Principles of fasting
- Another David Goggins Example
- Magic Mushroom digression
- Challenges and conflict builds strength / Resiliency
- Spartan Races, Tough Mudders, Marathons
- Clear thinking from burning ketones
- More on long term fasting
- Food eliminations
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….