Data is the new oil.Clive Humby
Mathematician and Data Science Entrepreneur
At face value, it’s hard to get your head around the fact that Data is becoming a valuable commodity as the quote above suggests.
In this episode, we interview Jerome Dixon who is an Integrative Life Sciences Doctoral Candidate, Healthcare Consultant, and retired Navy Veteran.
This interview is a peak into the future where data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and healthcare are combined. The discussion also touches on the COVID-19 pandemic and why it’s important to pay attention, but realize the numbers you see should be taken in proper context.
- Jerome Dixon BIO
- What are Genomics and how are they used?
- How 23 & me, Ancestry DNA, and other personal DNA tests can be used in diagnosing and treating disease
- COVID-19, what’s inside the numbers
- Ethical considerations of data, AI, and healthcare/treatment outcomes
- Have we been here before with a pandemic in recent history, similarities and differences
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….