We have met the enemy and he is us.Walt Kelly, Pogo Comic Strip
Our guest today is Rex Houze. Rex is the author of six leadership books, and probably more impressively, he has been married for 53 years and given over 3,000 presentations to leaders all around the country.
We discussed his most recent book, Attitude: The Difference Maker available now on Amazon.
Rex is a wealth of knowledge and we were blown away by his wisdom.
- How Rex got started
- Building a better you
- Where does success come from, a model
- Goal setting
- The power of affirmations, conscious and subconscious thinking
- Our greatest power, is the power to choose
- Training ourselves to deal with failure and anxiety
- Building good habits and processes in your life
- Media fasting
- Dealing with bad attitude people
- Effective communication in all aspects of your life
- Watch your thoughts
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, or better yet, join our community!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….
One thought on “Ep 040 Interview: Rex Houze, Attitude: The Difference Maker”