NOW this is the Law of the Jungle — as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back —
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
This episode is a pure and personal exploration.
We explore the concept of Tribes. More Specifically, the people we choose to surround ourselves with for better or for worse.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future
- The best thoughts come to you when you are pushing yourself
- What are our modern day tribes?
- You become the average of the people you spend the most time with
- What does my set of friends say about me?
- Lessons from Navy SEAL Eric Davis
- Lessons from combat
- Future Focus Health Network Tribe
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, or better yet, join our community!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….