“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Sometimes controlled randomness is what EVERYONE needs right now. In Episode 044, a Doctor and a Marine do some controlled venting on life and the news of the day.
If you haven’t already done so, please find and engage with us on our network: https://future-focus-health-network.mn.co/feed
- Preparing to ramp up the training
- Embracing technology in our new normal environments
- Prioritizing your health
- Go-to good habits;what a perfect day looks like
- Thoughts on Walden Pond, seriously
- Disconnecting in a connected world
- Social media manipulation, don’t fall for it
- Lead in your own life and communities
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, or better yet, join our community!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….