“Don’t believe everything you think. Thoughts are just that – thoughts.”
Have you ever been caught up in a situation you wished would end? Usually, the situation is more bearable if you find a solution or way to escape!
In Episode 049, we review common, “thinking traps” (if you haven’t listened to Episode 048 we suggest you start there), but focus on coping strategies. In addition to immediate strategies, we focus on long term investment in ourselves to develop a more resilient mindset.
If you haven’t already done so, please find and engage with us on our network: https://future-focus-health-network.mn.co/feed
- Quick review of common thinking traps (listen to Ep 048 first)
- Practical, in the moment strategies to escape the traps
- Mindfulness and its impact on coaching your mind
- Follow on work in character strengths
- Character Strengths survey: https://www.viacharacter.org/survey/account/register
- Interact and join the conversation
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, or better yet, join our community!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….