“The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
It’s incredible to dream, plan, and wish. It’s even more incredible when those thoughts become a reality. When we are young, this is a daily occurrence. As we age and life happens, we are often less likely to wonder and take risks. This podcast is proof positive that it’s still worthwhile to dream!
In Episode 052, we reflect on ONE YEAR of the the WFO Life Podcast. Our discussion is a nostalgic look back on what we learned and our favorite episodes. Stay tuned for Season 2!
If you haven’t already done so, please find and engage with us on our network: https://future-focus-health-network.mn.co/feed
- Mission review of the WFO Life Podcast
- Categorizing the episodes
- The Stoic/Grit/Perseverance Episodes: Ep 2, 5, 13, 15, 17, 30, 31, 36, 37, 39, 45, 46
- Interview Episodes: Ep 7, 11, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 29, 32. 33, 34, 35, 40, 42, 43, 50
- Looking forward to Season 2
- Other WFO and Future Focus Health Network projects
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, or better yet, join our community!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….