“Let one of your first decisions be to keep a closed mouth and open ears and eyes.”
Have you ever talked to a friend, coworker, or family member about a plan (great or small) and then see them work on the same thing? Although not always a malicious attempt to, “one up” you, it’s always a frustrating energy sucker! Additionally, uninformed and negative opinions of others have built an untold number of inferiority complexes. Even well-meaning, ignorant people can cause harm, don’t let it happen.
In Episode 054, we discuss the value of speaking less and DOING more, especially when making decisions and planning future goals.
If you haven’t already done so, please find and engage with us on our network: https://future-focus-health-network.mn.co/feed
- Topic/style of this type of podcast intro
- Building your own team of “Master Minds” you can trust
- Parallels with military planning process
- Harmful negative opinions in the decision making process
- Friends and relatives aren’t always helpful
- Making a conscious effort to talk less and listen more
- Actions and not words define the most successful people
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, or better yet, join our community!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear? Drop us a line….