If you are doing what everyone else is doing, you are doing something wrong. Why? Because most people are not obtaining results that are considered extraordinary.Andy Andrews
To master self, master craft, and accomplish any life mission we need energy.
Have you ever noticed behaviors and habits that seem “Normal,” everyone does, but everyone knows at some level those habits rob health?
Without health, we lack energy, stamina, mental focus and drive to get things done.
In this episode, Dr Curtis explores and encourages listeners to watch out for negative culture norms such as:
- Holiday Gluttony
- Sweets for treats (Sugar as a reward)
- Excessive Alcohol consumption/Weekend boozing culture
He also explains:
- Perfection is not the goal
- How occasional behaviors become lifelong habits
- How daily discipline and attention to our habits improves health.