Constant misfortune brings this one blessing: to whom it always assails, it eventually fortifies.
What if you had a chance to chat with the person who trained THE American Sniper-Chris Kyle how to shoot? What would ask him about achieving excellence, dealing with adversity, and simplifying complexity?
Well, hopefully we did a fair job channeling your thoughts into our most recent interview. In Episode 67, we had the incredible opportunity to spend over an hour with Eric Davis.
Eric Davis is a former U.S. Navy SEAL and decorated veteran of the War on Terror. Eric has been recognized as one of the premier sniper instructors in the U.S. military and has served as a Master Training Specialist at the SEAL sniper school.
- Eric’s background
- Sniper lessons applied to life
- Benefits of a culture of accountability
- Being ruthlessly self-aware
- Benefits of adversity-even if YOU are generating it on purpose
- Simplifying complexity
- Being deliberate and building margin through, “The Ultimate Calendar”
- On, “Raising Men”….How, “Marine Force Recon Diaries” fueled him
- The merit of participate trophies…yes, you read that correctly
- Training Dogs…and people
- How to generate energy in your life
- What’s a Life Mission Map?
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear?
Join us at the Future Focus Health Network —WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE
One thought on “EP 067 Interview: Eric Davis, Simplifying Life with a Navy SEAL Sniper Instructor”