Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
In this episode we discuss the topic of gratitude. Although the idea was brought on by the celebration of Thanksgiving, we go beyond our personal thoughts on the holiday. The state of true, consistent gratitude is powerful for our mental and physical health. Hopefully this helps you to use the holidays as a time to reset your perception of the world around you.
- Episode background
- In depth article on the science of gratitude
- Proven mental health benefits of gratitude
- Proven physical health benefits of gratitude
- How to, “practice” gratitude and put into your toolbox
- What we’re personally thankful for
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear?
Join us at the Future Focus Health Network —WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE