Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.
– Isaac Newton
As humans, we often don’t appreciate true things of value until they are gone. This has been especially true in 2020. Birthday parties canceled, graduations canceled, sports canceled, church services canceled, and many more, “common” life occurrences just went away. Humans are social creatures that NEED both basic and intimate interaction with others to thrive.
In this episode, we discuss the power of embracing simple things in our lives that will allow us to live more abundantly.
- Episode background: discoveries in our daily readings
- How important are daily interactions?
- Being deliberate in mundane situations
- Giving simple gifts to others
- Look us up on social media here: Instagram Facebook Twitter
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear?
Join us at the Future Focus Health Network —WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE