“Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.”-John Wooden
In this episode, we pull the best collection of coaching and leadership pearls from 3 of our most recent full-length Coaching Series interviews.
This condensed episode provides tons of insight into coaching, leadership, and elite program development.
- Traits of an Elite Sports Program
- Building Trust
- Choosing a training environment
- Values and Developing Leaders
- Vulnerability and the modern Coach-Mentor
- Blaming others, victim mentality
- Learning to think, prepare, and compete
- Go Prove Yourself
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear?
Join us at the Future Focus Health Network —WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE