“Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.”-John Wooden
In this episode, we pull the best collection of coaching and leadership pearls from 3 of our most recent full-length Coaching Series interviews.
This condensed episode provides tons of insight into coaching, leadership, and elite program development.
Listen in to some of the best sections from our recent interviews with Dr. Sebastian Giraldo, Coach Lee Crisp, and Coach Sammy Giraldo.
- Traits of an Elite Sports Program
- Building Trust
- Choosing a training environment
- Values and Developing Leaders
- Vulnerability and the modern Coach-Mentor
- Blaming others, victim mentality
- Learning to think, prepare, and compete
- Go Prove Yourself
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear?
Join us at the Future Focus Health Network —WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE