Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Vince Lombardi is known as one of the greatest football coaches of all time. Even more than his prowess and proficiency as a coach, he was a leader of men. His development of people was in large measure how he was able to teach them so much about the game of football.
The quote above and example set by Coach Lombardi frames our discussion during this week’s episode.
- Vince Lombadi quote and outlining the pursuit of perfection
- What does, “perfection” even mean or look like to each of us?
- Pursuing the right perfection for us; concept of everyone having a different ruler to measure oneself by
- Good and not so good of pursuing the wrong perfections
- Strengths, Values, and Passions: knowing them is important in our life pursuits
- Key factors for personal growth
- Share the Future Focus Health Network with others
Mentioned in this Episode:
If you like our program, we hope you will subscribe to our community!
Find us on Itunes and Stitcher–Please help support our podcast.
Subscribe and leave a review!!