“Reduce inflammation to treat the root of many issues. If your gut isn’t working right it can cause so many other issues.”
― Jay Woodman
This powerful, entertaining interview features Dr. Curtis and Dr. John Sullivan.
Dr. Sullivan once again comes into the WFOLIFEPODCAST studio to share years of practical nutritional advice.
This interview covers a broad range of triggers, common symptoms, and natural solutions for autoimmunity, inflammation, and immune dysfunction.
- Introduction to Inflammation
- Cytokine storms
- Inflammation & COVID 19
- Inflammation as the common disease pathway
- Balancing Immune response
- Lack of Sleep
- Thoughts on Insulin
- Stress/Cortisol and adrenal insufficiency
- Heart Disease, Diabetes, Obesity
- Foods that heal
- Foods that trigger inflammation
- Dairy/food sensitivities
- Supplements for Autoimmunity and rebalancing inflammation
*Remember this episode is an interview and for educational and entertainment purposes. Do not take any concepts discussed as specific medical advice for you, without discussing with your personal physician.
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear?
Join us at the Future Focus Health Network —WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE