“A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
In this bonus episode, Dr. Curtis shares his current insights from a busy week treating outpatient COVID 19 cases.
In particular, he answers listener questions posed to him during the past week in the clinic, treating and counseling those suffering from COVID 19.
- To Jab or not to Jab? For the 3rd time….
- Is the vaccine helpful?
- Description of High Risk People
- Are we developing auto-antibodies, and is that a problem?
- Modulation of Inflammation
- What about Regeneron or Monoclonal Antibody Therapy?
- My opinions on vaccinating children
Note: The opinions in this podcast are NOT medical advice. Dr. Curtis is sharing his personal opinions and experiences. If you have specific health concerns or decisions about your own health, you should discuss that with your personal physician. This episode is for entertainment and discussion of current medical concepts.
If you enjoy this content, please follow and share our podcast at WFOLIFEPODCAST.com
Join the conversation at the Future Focus Health Network–WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE!