Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance.
Sometimes all it takes for a difficult task to be completed is a little support, teamwork, and someone else crazy enough to say, “let’s do it!”
In this episode, we have a great interview with two training partners who decided on a challenge, pushed outside of their comfort zones, and accomplished their mission. So many lessons for life explored in this episode with Dr. Rick Cortes and Robert Ramirez.
- Background on Rick and Robert
- How did the idea to tackle the Triple Threat challenge come about?
- Dealing with adversity in event 1/day 1 with two events left
- How to train for something so challenging while juggling other life requirements
- Takeaways and closing thoughts
Continue the conversation about this episode or give us some ideas about future guests and episodes in our Future Focus Health Network and WFO Life Podcast Tribe.