“To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Schwerpunkt-German word for main emphasis, or in military terms, Center of Gravity. A more modern definition used by the United States military is, “the source of power that provides moral or physical strength, freedom of action, or will to act.”
What is our Center of Gravity and source of power that provides moral strength?
In this episode, we provide a framework and discuss the importance of values, beliefs, and taking stock of where we are going in life.
Key Points Discussed:
- What is the foundation of your life?
- What is your purpose?
- What do you want said about you when your life is done? (Eulogy exercises)
- What are your most important short-term and long-term goals right now?
- What kinds of relationships and social support help you stay aligned with your ultimate destination
- Do the relationships you have now help you in the right direction?
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear?
Join us at the Future Focus Health Network —WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE