“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
― Henry David Thoreau
Key Points Discussed:
- Passion sparks emotional energy
- Visualizing success evokes emotion which can supplant motivation when times get tough or adversity begins
- Write down or journal your goals.
- Start with Long term 5-10 year goals
- Consider making goals for various aspects of life Health, Wealth, Spiritual, relational, community
- 6-12 month goals
- Break those down into small bite size daily or weekly goals
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®, by Stephen R. Covey
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way, by Brendon Burchard
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear?
Join us at the Future Focus Health Network —WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE