“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”
– Henry Ford
In this episode we continue our series of episodes dedicated to Mastering Ourselves, and more specifically, the value of life long learning.
Key Points Discussed:
- Renaissance man Concept
- Benefits of life-long learning
- More opportunity
- Better Solutions
- More flexible mindsets
- Separates you from the pack
- Health Benefits
- Improves cognition, memory
- Improves brain elasticity
- Different types of learning:
- Social activities
- Creative approaches to learning:
- Workshops, Seminars, online classes
- Free/inexpensive e-learning (Coursera, iTunes university)
- Podcasts, Documentaries
- Social Groups (Skills, clubs, gyms) (Learn physical skills)
- Books, magazines, and blog feeds
Connect with us!
Did you like this topic?
Leave a comment, sign up to receive our newsletter and latest episodes!
Is there something you would like us to do a show on or an interview you want to hear?
Join us at the Future Focus Health Network —WFO LIFE PODCAST TRIBE